Resolving to Be a Positive Change Maker in 2019
The word “resolve” is defined as “to decide firmly on a course of action.” The beginning of a new year is a chance to make resolutions that bring about positive changes. Sometimes you give up an old habit or you start something new.
One great resolution is to get involved with a charitable organization such as FHFH. It will not only make a positive difference in your life, but also in the lives of people struggling with hunger in your community. And if you get involved with FHFH along with other members of your family or your friends, you can strengthen those relationships by working together with the common goal of ending hunger in our country.
There are many ways you can get involved with FHFH:
- Start a new FHFH chapter in your area by becoming an FHFH chapter coordinator.
- Volunteer to help with an existing FHFH chapter.
- Donate deer, elk or livestock to a participating FHFH meat processor.
- Give a financial gift to help pay the meat processing costs of donated deer, elk and livestock.
- Have a Facebook fundraiser for FHFH.
- Share FHFH and our mission on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
We look forward to a new year and continuing our resolve to end hunger.
On behalf of FHFH and all those in our country suffering from hunger, we THANK YOU for your generous support!
Farmers & Hunters Feeding the Hungry