Our ministry is overseen in local areas across the country by volunteer coordinators. Our coordinators connect with participating butcher shops, charity feeding programs, and donors so that we can provide local hunters and farmers with the opportunity to feed the needy of their communities.
Questions about participation with our ministry in a particular area can be directed to the local coordinator included in the listing.
Financial contributions can be given to help in a particular local area by including the local area name or code as a comment when donating online or by mail to: FHFH, PO Box 323, Williamsport, MD 21795.
FHFH Local Areas & Coordinators
Become a Local Coordinator with FHFH
If you don’t see a local program area or coordinator listed for your location, please connect with us to learn whether becoming a local coordinator, or volunteering to help an existing local program coordinator would be a good fit for you!
What do we provide to help you?
- An established non-profit 501(c)(3) ministry organization for you to join.
- Ongoing guidance and assistance as needed for your local program area.
- Materials and resources for working with local donors, butchers, and feeding programs.
- An appealing website with general information, participating butcher listings, and online giving options.
- Networking opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with other coordinators.
- Centralized office services including donation processing, receipting, banking, and bill payment.
- Regular communication to your local supporters by mail and email with invitations to renew their support.
- General liability insurance along with state registrations needed to fundraise and operate legally in each state.
FHFH offers a wonderful opportunity for the hunting community to make a positive impact in the lives of those in need.
Coordinator Resource Page
Existing FHFH coordinators: CLICK HERE to visit our coordinator resource page which includes the documents needed to submit contributions, request payments, sign up participating butchers, etc. Accessing this page requires a password which you can obtain by contacting the main office.