Wicomico County Sportsmen’s Raffle
Wicomico County FHFH (MD) is selling raffle tickets this summer and fall (2020) for chances to win one of 30 great prizes including firearms and sporting goods in the 1st Annual Wicomico County FHFH Sportsmen’s Raffle. A maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold and proceeds will support our non-profit organization which pays to have donated deer processed into nutritious meat for food banks and ministries that feed the hungry of Wicomico County!
Please call Wicomico County FHFH Coordinator Chip Todd at (443) 783-3036 for ticket purchases to enter the Sportsmen’s Raffle.
Full Prize Listing
We are seeking local Prize Sponsors to underwrite the event financially by assisting with the cost of the prizes. Levels include Platinum ($1500), Gold ($1000), Silver ($500) and Bronze ($250). Prize Sponsors enable more of the ticket purchases to directly support our cause. Sponsorship donations are tax-deductible. Sponsors will be listed on our raffle flyers, website, and social media. Highest level sponsors will also be listed on the tickets as space allows.
To become a Prize Sponsor please call Wicomico County FHFH Coordinator Chip Todd at (443) 783-3036. You may also CLICK HERE to make your sponsorship donation online. Be sure to note that your support is for the 2020 Wicomico County Sportsmen’s Raffle in the donation form comments.
Current Wicomico County FHFH Sportsmen’s Raffle sponsors are listed below…
2. Daily prizes will be awarded beginning on November 1, 2020 and continuing through November 30, 2020. The Maryland Lottery Mid-Day Pick 3 number will be the winning ticket number for each day. Tickets may win more than one prize if the same number is drawn again. Any prize subject to change based on availability.
3. Need not be present to win. Winners will be notified using the contact information provided when purchasing their ticket(s). Prizes not claimed within 30 days become the property of FHFH.
4. Barren Creek Firearms will process the transfer of firearms to the winners according to Federal and State Firearms Regulations including applicable Federal background checks. Winners are responsible for any associated taxes and fees related to claiming their prize.
5. Ticket purchase signifies agreement by purchaser to release Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, Inc., and Barren Creek Firearms from any and all liability, loss, harm, cost or expense whatsoever, including all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred, and including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may occur from participation in the event and/or acceptance of prizes.
6. Ticket purchase signifies agreement by purchaser with these rules and the decisions of Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, Inc.