Tuckahoe River Deer Processing Sportsman’s Raffle
The raffle is now closed and a winner will be drawn and announced very soon. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Prize Package Includes:
Savage 220 Thumbhole Grey Stainless Steel 20 Gauge Shotgun ($800 value)
Leupold Freedom 3x9x40 Ultra Slam Scope ($300 value)
Prizes awarded at:
Denton, MD | 410-364-9005
1. Must be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or enter the raffle. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Tickets cost $30 each and may be purchased online. Ticket numbers (001 – 200) will be assigned digitally with payment confirmation. Payment processing rejection or failure will void ticket(s) purchased.
3. Winning ticket will be drawn during a live stream on the TRDP Facebook page once all 200 tickets are sold or after hunting season (whichever comes first). Need not be present to win. Winner will be notified using the contact information provided when purchasing ticket(s).
4. Tuckahoe Sportsman (FFL dealer) will process the transfer of firearms to the winners according to Federal and State Firearms Regulations including applicable Federal background checks. If a winner fails the FFL transfer process they will receive a $100 consolation prize and the prize package will be awarded to the next runner up drawn who must then complete the FFL transfer process. This will continue until the prize package is successfully awarded.
5. Winners are responsible for any associated taxes and fees related to claiming their prize.
6. Ticket purchase signifies agreement by purchaser to release Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, Inc., Tuckahoe River Deer Processing, and Tuckahoe Sportsman from any and all liability, loss, harm, cost or expense whatsoever, including all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred, and including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may occur from participation in the event and/or acceptance of prizes.
7. Ticket purchase signifies agreement by purchaser with these rules and the decisions of Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, Inc.